I needed to get my weekly meal routine under control so I decided to pull out my crockpot and make it happen. After doing some reading on various blogs I made my shopping list and hightailed it to Walmart.
*split everything to makes two bags
4 chicken breast
0.5 lbs of baby carrots
2 red onions
1 can of pineapple sections
6 cloves of garlic
14 shakes of red pepper( per bag)
3/4 cup Regular Teriyaki Sauce(per bag)
1/4 cup Sweet Onion Teriyaki ( per bag)
* you can add more or less of each sauce depending on your taste*
*put one meal bag in the freezer for later
1. Chop up the garlic and onion then spray pam around the insided of your crockpot
2. Set your pot for 4 hours or 8 hours
3. Combine all ingredients in the crockpot
4. Stir occasionally and serve after chicken is cooked completely.
My boo loved this dish!