I have been on a big Asian kick this week. Tonight I made this ginger salmon that was to die for!! You should try it and let me know how it tastes.
4 salmon filets
Asian veggie mix(your choice)
3tbsp. Olive oil
3 caps full of ginger
* these items to your own taste and flavor pallet*
Korean stir fry sauce
1. Spray Pan with Pam and pour in olive oil
2. Turn burner to medium add salmon and all other spices and sauces
3. Let simmer turning fish when needed until the filets are done and flakey
4. Remove fish leaving sauce mixture in the heated pan
5. Add veggie mix to the pan and mingle it with the sauce adding more sauces if needed
6. Let veggies simmer until done then remove pan from the burner and enjoy!!