2 (15.25 ounce) cans whole kernel corn2 (15 ounce) cans creamed corn4 tablespoons white sugar
4 tablespoons all-purpose flour4 tablespoons milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the corn, creamed corn, sugar, flour, milk and eggs. Mix well. 3. Pour the mixture into a souffle dish.
4. Bake at 350 for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
So I spent most of today hanging out and having fun with a great friend which left very little time for me to plan dinner or develop any sort of menu option.
Once I finally made it home there was cleaning to do which pushed me even further back. I was forced to get creative. I pulled together some flounder filets that were quite savory and required only two ingredients!! Yes only two!!!!!!!
1. Heat oven at 375
2. Line pan with foil then spray foil with cooking spray
3. Arrange flounder in the pan then spray fish lightly with butter flavored cooking spray
4. Sprinkle both seasonings to taste then pop the flounder in the oven until flaky
These were very good I altered a recipe from:
I pretty kept all the original ingredients but added some chipotle and cilantro. In addition to the taco seasoning I also popped in a packet if Fajita seasoning. To keep thing simple I put some dried onions in instead of fresh. Also i used my olive oil spray to coat the peppers. I used three cheeses on mine also:
1. Sharp Cheddar
3. Mexican cheese blend
These were super good and husband approved because he went back for seconds and thirds!!!!
Healthy Chicken Salad
1/2 cup light mayonnaise
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 can chopped, chicken meat (drain out water)
1 teaspoon sweet relish
1 stalk celery, chopped
2 hard boiled eggs chopped
1. Chop up the celery into bits
2. Boil eggs
3. Combine chicken, mayo, celery, relish, pepper, and lemon juice into a plastic container
4. Mix ingredients with a large spoon
5. Peel shell off eggs and chop them up
6. Fold eggs into chicken salad mixture
I have been on a big Asian kick this week. Tonight I made this ginger salmon that was to die for!! You should try it and let me know how it tastes.
4 salmon filets
Asian veggie mix(your choice)
3tbsp. Olive oil
3 caps full of ginger
* these items to your own taste and flavor pallet*
Korean stir fry sauce
1. Spray Pan with Pam and pour in olive oil
2. Turn burner to medium add salmon and all other spices and sauces
3. Let simmer turning fish when needed until the filets are done and flakey
4. Remove fish leaving sauce mixture in the heated pan
5. Add veggie mix to the pan and mingle it with the sauce adding more sauces if needed
6. Let veggies simmer until done then remove pan from the burner and enjoy!!
1lb ground turkey
Bag of assorted mini peppers chopped up
1 large onion
1 pound of chicken tenderloins chopped up
McCormick chili seasoning packs (2)
2tblsp red pepper
1 tblsp garlic salt
2 cans organic diced tomato
1 can tomato paste
1. Cook chicken in a skillet
2. Brown and drain ground turkey
3. Combine vegetables, meat, seasonings, and tomato products into crockpot along with 1/2 cup of water
4. Cook for 2-3 hours storing occasionally until vegetables are tender