These were very good I altered a recipe from:
I pretty kept all the original ingredients but added some chipotle and cilantro. In addition to the taco seasoning I also popped in a packet if Fajita seasoning. To keep thing simple I put some dried onions in instead of fresh. Also i used my olive oil spray to coat the peppers. I used three cheeses on mine also:
1. Sharp Cheddar
3. Mexican cheese blend
These were super good and husband approved because he went back for seconds and thirds!!!!
Healthy Chicken Salad
1/2 cup light mayonnaise
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 can chopped, chicken meat (drain out water)
1 teaspoon sweet relish
1 stalk celery, chopped
2 hard boiled eggs chopped
1. Chop up the celery into bits
2. Boil eggs
3. Combine chicken, mayo, celery, relish, pepper, and lemon juice into a plastic container
4. Mix ingredients with a large spoon
5. Peel shell off eggs and chop them up
6. Fold eggs into chicken salad mixture
I have been on a big Asian kick this week. Tonight I made this ginger salmon that was to die for!! You should try it and let me know how it tastes.
4 salmon filets
Asian veggie mix(your choice)
3tbsp. Olive oil
3 caps full of ginger
* these items to your own taste and flavor pallet*
Korean stir fry sauce
1. Spray Pan with Pam and pour in olive oil
2. Turn burner to medium add salmon and all other spices and sauces
3. Let simmer turning fish when needed until the filets are done and flakey
4. Remove fish leaving sauce mixture in the heated pan
5. Add veggie mix to the pan and mingle it with the sauce adding more sauces if needed
6. Let veggies simmer until done then remove pan from the burner and enjoy!!
On most days this the breakfast I prepare for me and the fiancé. It is quick and very easy. Unless I have been working out really hard it keeps me full till lunch. On occasion I will have a morning snack after this breakfast.